S&P Global: Global Instruments Cross Reference Services (GICRS)
Global Instruments Cross Reference Services (GICRS)
Access a deep database of global security identifiers cross-referencing over 57 million instruments for reliable linking capabilities to help:
- Streamline your operations and create customized data mapping systems for securities and trading items such as mutual funds, equity, municipals, commercials papers, bonds, indices, and floating rate notes.
- Keep up with the expanding markets and rapid growth of new securities by using this automated service to assist in the effort of linking securities to issuers.
- Easily link a security to its ISIN, CUSIP/CINS, SEDOL, Bloomberg FIGI, Barra, Markit LoanX, and more.
- Primary Entity Type: Security
- Coverage Count: 63,000,000
- Geographic Coverage: Global
- Industry Coverage: Consumer, Energy and Utilities, Financials, Healthcare, Industrials, Materials, Real Estate, Technology, Media & Telecommunications
- History Initiated: 1968
- Data Source: Sourced directly from multiple vendors responsible for issues and securities
About the Provider:
S&P Global Market Intelligence understands the importance of accurate, deep and insightful information. The company integrates financial and industry data, research and news into tools that help track performance, generate alpha, identify investment ideas, perform valuations and assess credit risk. Investment professionals, government agencies, corporations and universities around the world use this essential intelligence to make business and financial decisions with conviction.
S&P Global Market Intelligence is a division of S&P Global (NYSE: SPGI), the world’s foremost provider of credit ratings, benchmarks and analytics in the global capital and commodity markets, offering ESG solutions, deep data and insights on critical business factors. S&P Global has been providing essential intelligence that unlocks opportunity, fosters growth and accelerates progress for more than 160 years.
*The Data Marketplace is not yet available in GCP.
Get access to the S&P Global: Global Instruments Cross Reference Services (GICRS) Dataset in Snowflake
Already a Snowflake customer?
Access this dataset directly from your Snowflake account*