S&P Global: Global Events
Past and future events calendar including earnings, M&A, shareholder meeting and investor conferences.
Access corporate actions for past and future events, with over 1,300 generated each day.
This dataset includes:
- Operating results calls
- Interim management statement call
- Fixed income investors call
- Operating results release date
- Interim management statement release date
- Operating results announcement
- Interim management statement announcement
- Analyst day
- Guidance/update calls
- Estimated earnings release date
- Announced date
- Entered date
- Last modified date
- Primary Entity Type: Other
- Coverage Count: 3,900,000
- Geographic Coverage: Global
- Industry Coverage: Consumer, Energy and Utilities, Financials, Healthcare, Industrials, Materials, Real Estate, Technology, Media & Telecommunications
- History Initiated: 1992
- Data Source: Regulatory filings, corporate websites, documents from news vendors and call transcripts since April 2009
About the Provider:
S&P Global Market Intelligence understands the importance of accurate, deep and insightful information. The company integrates financial and industry data, research and news into tools that help track performance, generate alpha, identify investment ideas, perform valuations and assess credit risk. Investment professionals, government agencies, corporations and universities around the world use this essential intelligence to make business and financial decisions with conviction.
S&P Global Market Intelligence is a division of S&P Global (NYSE: SPGI), the world’s foremost provider of credit ratings, benchmarks and analytics in the global capital and commodity markets, offering ESG solutions, deep data and insights on critical business factors. S&P Global has been providing essential intelligence that unlocks opportunity, fosters growth and accelerates progress for more than 160 years.
*The Data Marketplace is not yet available in GCP.
Get access to the S&P Global: Global Events Dataset in Snowflake
Already a Snowflake customer?
Access this dataset directly from your Snowflake account*