S&P Global: Credit Analytics
Analytical models to measure your counter-party's credit risk.
Credit Analytics is your one-stop solution for global counterparty credit risk analysis. It provides timely, pre-scored information to help you identify weakening credit and fortify your analyst surveillance process. By providing a range of credit risk indicators, from market-based to fundamental-based scores, we empower you to get the full picture of your credit risk exposure by:
- Leveraging our market and fundamentals driven analytical models that deliver probability of default (PD) and credit scores that broadly align with ratings from S&P Global Ratings
- Benefiting from early warning indicators to monitor credit deterioration, enabling you to act fast and with confidence
- Gaining transparency into the drivers of default risk and the ability to conduct scenario analyses
- Accessing pre-calculated probability of default and credit scores across more than 881,000 public and private companies, aggregated across 160 industries, 183 countries, and 241 S&P Dow Jones Indices.
- Incorporating Country, Industry, and Index level Benchmarks, to see individual companies against their peer groups and follow burgeoning trends for a given region or industry
- Leveraging systematic risk factors like country and industry risk scores
- Including a company’s credit risk scores available in global and localized scales
- Identifying trends and credit quality with access to over 18 years of credit history
- Applying Parent & Government support where applicable in the final credit assessment.
- Primary Entity Type: Company
- Coverage Count: 881,000
- Geographic Coverage: Global
- Industry Coverage: Consumer, Energy and Utilities, Financials, Healthcare, Industrials, Materials, Real Estate, Technology, Media & Telecommunications
- History Initiated: 1977
- Point In Time: Yes
- Point In Time Details: Historical scores from 2002
- Data Source: Credit Analytics on Capital IQ
About the Provider:
S&P Global Market Intelligence understands the importance of accurate, deep and insightful information. The company integrates financial and industry data, research and news into tools that help track performance, generate alpha, identify investment ideas, perform valuations and assess credit risk. Investment professionals, government agencies, corporations and universities around the world use this essential intelligence to make business and financial decisions with conviction.
S&P Global Market Intelligence is a division of S&P Global (NYSE: SPGI), the world’s foremost provider of credit ratings, benchmarks and analytics in the global capital and commodity markets, offering ESG solutions, deep data and insights on critical business factors. S&P Global has been providing essential intelligence that unlocks opportunity, fosters growth and accelerates progress for more than 160 years.
Get access to the S&P Global: Credit Analytics Dataset in Snowflake
Already a Snowflake customer?
Access this dataset directly from your Snowflake account