S&P Global: Company Relationships
Details of the relationship between companies in the S&P Capital IQ universe across 33 relationship types.
Access the full picture of over 3,200 company relationships in the S&P Capital IQ universe. With this dataset:
- Explore relationships types including current, prior, pending and cancelled acquisitions, investments, investment arms, lenders, affiliates, index providers.
- Leverage the provided parent child relationship, relationship type, percentage ownership and the nominal value of the total investment
- Use to build a corporate family tree, determine the ultimate parent of a company, identify private equity sponsors, find current and prior investors in a company, and for many other uses
- Implement historical coverage for prior company relationships dating back to 2000
- Primary Entity Type: Company
- Geographic Coverage: Global
- Industry Coverage: Consumer, Energy and Utilities, Financials, Healthcare, Industrials, Materials, Real Estate, Technology, Media & Telecommunications
- History Initiated: 2000
- Data Source: Publicly available documents company filings, annual reports, press releases
About the Provider:
S&P Global Market Intelligence understands the importance of accurate, deep and insightful information. The company integrates financial and industry data, research and news into tools that help track performance, generate alpha, identify investment ideas, perform valuations and assess credit risk. Investment professionals, government agencies, corporations and universities around the world use this essential intelligence to make business and financial decisions with conviction.
S&P Global Market Intelligence is a division of S&P Global (NYSE: SPGI), the world’s foremost provider of credit ratings, benchmarks and analytics in the global capital and commodity markets, offering ESG solutions, deep data and insights on critical business factors. S&P Global has been providing essential intelligence that unlocks opportunity, fosters growth and accelerates progress for more than 160 years.
Get access to the S&P Global: Company Relationships Dataset in Snowflake
Already a Snowflake customer?
Access this dataset directly from your Snowflake account