S&P Global: Business Relationships
Business relationships between public companies, subsidiaries and private companies that issue debt.
Understand how a company is positioned in a competitive environment, with data on inter-company dependencies, upstream suppliers, downstream distributors and customers.
- Utilize robust coverage including 22 relationship types for global public and private companies.
- Implement data sourced from SEC Filings, SEDAR Filings, English Glossy Annual Reports, News and Surveys.
- Primary Entity Type: Company
- Geographic Coverage: Global
- Industry Coverage: Consumer, Energy and Utilities, Financials, Healthcare, Industrials, Materials, Real Estate, Technology, Media & Telecommunications
- History Initiated: 2004
- Data Source: Publicly available documents company filings, annual reports, press releases
About the Provider:
Your source for premium financial and alternative datasets. With the goal to source, structure, link, and deliver best-in-class data, you’re armed with differentiated and clean data to uncover insights that drive your business forward and make decisions with conviction.