S&P Global: Business Relationships
Business relationships between public companies, subsidiaries and private companies that issue debt.
Understand how a company is positioned in a competitive environment, with data on inter-company dependencies, upstream suppliers, downstream distributors and customers.
- Utilize robust coverage including 22 relationship types for global public and private companies.
- Implement data sourced from SEC Filings, SEDAR Filings, English Glossy Annual Reports, News and Surveys.
- Primary Entity Type: Company
- Geographic Coverage: Global
- Industry Coverage: Consumer, Energy and Utilities, Financials, Healthcare, Industrials, Materials, Real Estate, Technology, Media & Telecommunications
- History Initiated: 2004
- Data Source: Publicly available documents company filings, annual reports, press releases
About the Provider:
S&P Global Market Intelligence understands the importance of accurate, deep and insightful information. The company integrates financial and industry data, research and news into tools that help track performance, generate alpha, identify investment ideas, perform valuations and assess credit risk. Investment professionals, government agencies, corporations and universities around the world use this essential intelligence to make business and financial decisions with conviction.
S&P Global Market Intelligence is a division of S&P Global (NYSE: SPGI), the world’s foremost provider of credit ratings, benchmarks and analytics in the global capital and commodity markets, offering ESG solutions, deep data and insights on critical business factors. S&P Global has been providing essential intelligence that unlocks opportunity, fosters growth and accelerates progress for more than 160 years.
*The Data Marketplace is not yet available in GCP.
Get access to the S&P Global: Business Relationships Dataset in Snowflake
Already a Snowflake customer?
Access this dataset directly from your Snowflake account*