S&P Global: Business Entity Cross Reference Service (BECRS)
A database of global identifiers, cross-referencing millions of companies.
Help improve operational efficiencies, mitigate risk, assist with client onboarding, and manage investment restriction guidelines.
- Quickly link the standardized and proprietary IDs for over 9 million entities to the primary key, the S&P Capital IQ Company ID.
- Gain insight on complex company relationships and corporate trees with automated linking capabilities.
- Easily link to entity identifiers such as LEI, S&P Ratings, CUSIP6, and more.
- Primary Entity Type: Company
- Coverage Count: 28,000,000
- Geographic Coverage: Global
- Industry Coverage: Consumer, Energy and Utilities, Financials, Healthcare, Industrials, Materials, Real Estate, Technology, Media & Telecommunications
- History Initiated: 1950
- Data Source: Publicly available sources including feeds from the SEC, SEDAR, ASX and RNS, regulatory agencies, company websites, direct company contact, exchange websites and news agencies
About the Provider:
S&P Global Market Intelligence understands the importance of accurate, deep and insightful information. The company integrates financial and industry data, research and news into tools that help track performance, generate alpha, identify investment ideas, perform valuations and assess credit risk. Investment professionals, government agencies, corporations and universities around the world use this essential intelligence to make business and financial decisions with conviction.
S&P Global Market Intelligence is a division of S&P Global (NYSE: SPGI), the world’s foremost provider of credit ratings, benchmarks and analytics in the global capital and commodity markets, offering ESG solutions, deep data and insights on critical business factors. S&P Global has been providing essential intelligence that unlocks opportunity, fosters growth and accelerates progress for more than 160 years.
Get access to the S&P Global: Business Entity Cross Reference Service (BECRS) Dataset in Snowflake
Already a Snowflake customer?
Access this dataset directly from your Snowflake account