S&P Global: Business Entity Cross Reference Service (BECRS)
A database of global identifiers, cross-referencing millions of companies.
Help improve operational efficiencies, mitigate risk, assist with client onboarding, and manage investment restriction guidelines.
- Quickly link the standardized and proprietary IDs for over 9 million entities to the primary key, the S&P Capital IQ Company ID.
- Gain insight on complex company relationships and corporate trees with automated linking capabilities.
- Easily link to entity identifiers such as LEI, S&P Ratings, CUSIP6, and more.
- Primary Entity Type: Company
- Coverage Count: 28,000,000
- Geographic Coverage: Global
- Industry Coverage: Consumer, Energy and Utilities, Financials, Healthcare, Industrials, Materials, Real Estate, Technology, Media & Telecommunications
- History Initiated: 1950
- Data Source: Publicly available sources including feeds from the SEC, SEDAR, ASX and RNS, regulatory agencies, company websites, direct company contact, exchange websites and news agencies
About the Provider:
Your source for premium financial and alternative datasets. With the goal to source, structure, link, and deliver best-in-class data, you’re armed with differentiated and clean data to uncover insights that drive your business forward and make decisions with conviction.