Sovrn: Sovrn Weblog Data Feed
Web based behavioral and interest data
Sovrn data is derived from behavioral interest and intent data from its 40,000+ publishers and enables companies to target users of interest with high ROI, match with their first party data for new in-moment customer insights, link users across devices, and so much more.
This data share includes a real time event stream of 18 Billion+ signals per day collected by Sovrn advertising tags across Sovrn publisher websites.
– User Agent (browser version, device OS etc)
– Domain (the domain for the page)
– Page URL (the full page url)
– Page Category (categorization of the page according to the IAB+ taxonomy)
– IP Address
– Unique Identifier (Sovrn cookie, Mobile Ad ID, Hashed Email)
Sovrn data is used for targeting, segmentation, reporting and analytics.
– Identity Resolution
– Customer Profiles
Example Use Case
– Understand the other interests of the users that land on your website for better content personalization
– Create better targeted lists for digital marketing by overlaying Sovrn user interest data on your ids
About the Provider:
Since 2006 Sovrn provides advertising tools, technologies, and services to tens of thousands of content creators helping them make money, grow their businesses, and access a massive data commons that provides extraordinary insights.
Get access to Sovrn: Sovrn Weblog Data Feed Dataset in Snowflake
Already a Snowflake customer?
Access this dataset directly from your Snowflake account