Sonra: OpenStreetMap United States (USA)
Location data for United States (USA)
This data set includes all of the OpenStreetMap location data for the United States.
It contains all of the features and coordinates for Nodes, Ways, Relations for the United States.
- Public transport, e.g. location of bus stops, train stations, bus routes, railways etc.
- Tourism, e.g. location of sights
- Streets and roads, e.g. address validation
- Business listings, e.g. find the number of supermarkets in a city, region, county etc.
- Planning, e.g. what are areas with a high population density with a low number of supermarkets
- Use the location features to improve predictive models.
And much more.
For a full description of the available location features refer to the OpenStreetMap documentation: https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Map_Features
We have put together a comprehensive documentation which includes a description of all of the tables and columns in the data set, sample queries, and an introduction to the core OpenStreetMap objects
You can view the documentation here: https://sonra.io/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/OpenStreetMap_-_Snowflake_Data_Marketplace_Documentation.pdf
OpenStreetMap data by OpenStreetMap Foundation https://wiki.osmfoundation.org/wiki/Main_Page is licensed under Open Data Commons Open Database License (ODbL)
About the Provider:
Sonra provides Snowflake various professional services, e.g. migration services, quickstarts.
Sonra provides data advisory services, e.g. data architecture and strategy.
*The Data Marketplace is not yet available in GCP.
Get access to the Sonra: OpenStreetMap United States (USA) Dataset in Snowflake
Already a Snowflake customer?
Access this dataset directly from your Snowflake account*