Sonra: OpenStreetMap Denmark
Location data from OpenStreetMap Denmark
This data set includes all of the OpenStreetMap location data for Denmark
It contains all of the features and coordinates for Nodes, Ways, Relations for Denmark.
- Administrative Boundaries
- Public transport, e.g. location of bus stops, train stations, bus routes, railways etc.
- Tourism, e.g. location of sights
- Streets and roads, e.g. address validation
- Business listings, e.g. find the number of supermarkets in a city, region, county etc.
- Planning, e.g. what are areas with a high population density with a low number of supermarkets
- Use the location features to improve predictive models.
- And much more.
For a full description of the available location, features refer to the OpenStreetMap documentation: https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Map_Features
We have put together a comprehensive documentation which includes a description of all of the tables and columns in the data set, sample queries, and an introduction to the core OpenStreetMap objects
You can view the documentation here.
OpenStreetMap data by OpenStreetMap Foundation https://wiki.osmfoundation.org/wiki/Main_Page is licensed under Open Data Commons Open Database License (ODbL)
About the Provider:
Sonra offers products and services in data management and data analytics.
Flexter is our flagship product. It automates the conversion of industry data standards, XML, JSON to a relational model on Snowflake, relational databases, and big data formats
Sonra provides Snowflake various professional services, e.g. migration services, quickstarts.
Sonra provides data advisory services, e.g. data architecture and strategy.
*The Data Marketplace is not yet available in GCP.
Get access to the Sonra: Location data from OpenStreetMap for Denmark Dataset in Snowflake
Already a Snowflake customer?
Access this dataset directly from your Snowflake account*