Sonarverse: Avalanche Blockchain (c-chain)
Complete AVAX chain dataset of blocks, transactions, token transfers, tokens, logs, receipts, and contracts.
Avalanche (AVAX) is a popular smart contract enabled blockchain delivering high transaction speeds, low costs, and eco-friendliness. Launched in 2020 by Ava Labs, Avalanche TVL (Total Value Locked) has skyrocketed to over $10 Billion making it one of the largest TVL eco-systems in crypto.
Avalanche is an EVM (Ethereum Virtual Machine) compatible blockchain designed to achieve the fastest time to finality for blockchain transactions. While Ethereum achieves finality in about one minute, Avalanche achieves finality in one second. This allows for near-instant transactions and opens up a wide range of real-world use cases.
– BLOCKS – historical block data
– TRANSACTIONS – historical transaction data
– TOKEN_TRANSFERS – transfer events of ERC-20 tokens
– TOKENS – token information
– CONTRACTS – smart contract information
– RECEIPTS – transaction metadata
– LOGS – smart contract runtime logs
– Many more fields available
About the Provider:
Sonarverse is a web3 data & analytics provider delivering crypto insights through tailored product offerings for institutions, retail, and dApps.