SEC Reporting Analytics: Mutual Fund Financials-Demo
Fund Statements, Investment Allocations, and Asset Valuations
SEC Form N-CSR is a form that registered investment management companies (i.e. Mutual Funds) must file with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), containing a host of company essentials. Form N-CSR must be filed within 10 days after a company disseminates annual and semiannual reports to stockholders.
This personalized data set provides key financial statement information from static N-CSR pdf reports, that can be queried by investment audit and reporting teams, to support and automate internal/external Mutual Fund investment audit compliance rules & regulations.
Table Field Names:
– Period: identifies the report submission date
– Fund: name of the fund submitting the report to the SEC
– TableName: name of the table within the report submitted to the SEC
– RecordName: name for detail record line item within the table
– RecordValue: numerical reported value of the detailed record line item
Example Use Case:
– Audit Asset Values reported by Mutual Funds
– Audit Investment Income reported by Mutual Funds
– Audit Expenses reported by Mutual Funds
– Audit Change in Asset Values reported by Mutual Funds
– Audit Fund Close Prices reported by Mutual Funds
About the Provider:
SEC Reporting Analytics streamlines research, assessment, and comparison of fundamental financial statement operating metrics and accounting disclosures for all SEC Edgar filing forms (Form 10-K, Form 10-Q, Form 8-K). The platform was developed to support Mutual Funds, Pension Funds, Hedge Funds, Private Equity, Growth Equity, Venture Capital, Institutional and Retail Investors community develop programs and trading strategies that meet investment and target returns. The data set can also be used for various purposes including a prospecting platform for business development teams of certain products and services that firms can offer based on target customer prospect criteria. The platform was developed in 2016 and has since consistently proven to be an accurate and reliable source of quantitative analytics for investment decision making.
Get access to the SEC Reporting Analytics: Mutual Fund Financials-Demo Dataset in Snowflake
Already a Snowflake customer?
Access this dataset directly from your Snowflake account