Rystad Energy: Sample of RENewableCube – A Global Plant-Level Solar and Wind Database
Capacity, Generation, Ownership and Economics for all Utility-Scale Solar and Wind Plants in Chile
– Country: Chile
– Data Snapshot taken on: 2022-04-11
RENewableCube is Rystad Energy’s database of more than 90 000 utility-scale solar, wind and energy storage assets in 187 countries, including plants in operation, under construction or in various earlier planning stages. All assets have information about capacity, generation, owners, technical details, costs and revenues, enabling analysis for deep and broad insights into this quickly developing market.
RENewableCube is used to study the global utility renewables activities, both historically and in the future. RENewableCube is ideal for developing an understanding of the trends in this business, for deal screening, market analyses, valuation and analysis of companies, and other business development, or just to study the renewable activity eg in a certain country or a certain sub-sector. Plant by plant capex and opex give insight in the market for the supplier and service industry.
RENewableCube is normally consumed as one integrated OLAP cube, but normalized tables are available as datafeed to clients for own use.
– Capacity for more than 90 000 utility plants in 187 countries, including solar PV, solar thermal, on- and offshore wind, pumped storage, batteries and Hydrogen electrolyzers.
– Historical and forecasted generation for the above
– Economics (capex and opex, government take (tax), free cash flow, breakeven prices, IRR, NPV) for all assets and multiple scenarios
– Company Ownership of all assets by equity, ie the full portfolios and sum-of-asset-value for 30 000 companies
– Geographic breakdown and a wide range of technical and project attributes for all assets
– And 16 more tables. See Documentation link for details.
– Asset Name
– ~60 Asset Attributes
– Asset Ownership Timeseries
– Generation Timeseries
– Free Cashflow Timeseries
– Government Take Timeseries
– Operational Costs
– Breakeven Oil Price
– and many more.
About the Provider: