Preqin: Preqin Investor Essentials for Private Debt
Firm, Contact, Fund and Performance data for Fund Managers that Preqin tracks as active in Private Debt
Preqin Investor Essentials for Private Debt Data set provides a view of all Fund Managers that Preqin currently tracks as active in this asset class. This data set contains in excess of 100 data points covering several thousand Fund Managers who are currently known to be active in Private Debt.
– Profiles of private debt firms including their history, strategy funds, investors, lead partners, and service providers.
– Profiles of private debt funds covering direct lending, mezzanine, special situations, distressed debt, fund of funds, and venture debt.
– Current and historic returns data for Private Debt Funds
– FIRM NAME | Name of firm
– CITY | City firm’s main office is based
– COUNTRY | Country firm’s main office is based in
– REGION | Region firm’s main office is based in
– ADDRESS | Address lines 1 and 2
– STATE/COUNTY | State or county of the firm’s main office
– ZIP CODE | Zip code/post code of the firm’s main office
– WEBSITE | Website of the firm
– FIRM TYPE | Type of firm
– YEAR EST | Year firm was established
– ABOUT | About description of the firm
– AUM (CURR MN) | Assets under management in local currency in millions
– AUM (USD MN) | Assets under management in USD Currency in millions
– AUM (EUR MN) | Assets under management in EUR Currency in millions
– MAIN DEBT STRATEGY) | Main private debt strategy of the firm
– TYPES OF DEBT ISSUED | Types of debt issued by the firm
– INITIAL LOAN SIZE | Initial loan size for portfolio companies the fund manager prefers for the specific investment type(s)
– FUND ID | Unique fund identifier
– FIRM ID | Unique identifier of the fund manager/general partner
– NAME | Name of fund
– VINTAGE YEAR | The fund’s first year of investment/capital call
– ASSET CLASS | Asset class(es) the fund operates in
– STRATEGY | Strategy of the fund
– PRIMARY GEOGRAPHIC FOCUS | The main/primary geographic scope of the fund
– COUNTRIES | Countries that the fund will invest in
– REGIONS | Geographic/economic regions that the fund will invest in
– STATUS | The funds current status in its lifecycle
– FUND SIZE (USD) | The fund size, denominated/converted to US dollars
– FUND MANAGER | Name of fund manager/general partner
– FUND STRUCTURE | The structure of the fund
– DOMICILE | Location the fund is domiciled in
– TYPE OF DEBT ISSUED | Type of debt issued by the fund
– PRIVATE DEBT TRANSACTION TYPES | Indicates whether the fund will invest in deals involving a private equity sponsor and/or non-sponsored deals
– USES OF DEBT | LIndicates the investment strategy supported by the fund’s lending
– FUND ID | Unique fund identifier
– AS AT DATE | The date to which the performance statistic is measured.
– CALLED (%) | The proportion of the LP’s aggregate commitments to the partnership that have been contributed to the partnership.
– DPI (%) | The proportion of the called up capital that has been distributed or returned back to LPs.
– RVPI (%) | The value of the LPs’ remaining interest in the partnership, as derived from the GP’s valuation of the unrealized portfolio and its allocation of this to the LP.
– NET MULTIPLE (X) | The ratio between the total value that the LP has derived from its interest in the partnership – i.e. distributed cash and securities plus the value of the LP’s remaining interest in the partnership – and its total cash investment in the partnership, expressed as a multiple.
– NET IRR (%) | The net IRR earned by an LP to date after fees & carry.
– SOURCE | Source of reported data.
Example Use Case:
This data can easily be synced with your CRM and Reporting tools to give valuable insights into the behaviors, activities and performance of Fund Managers who are active in Private Debt
About the Provider:
Preqin provides the industry’s most comprehensive private capital and hedge fund datasets and tools. Alternative assets professionals rely on it to make data-driven decisions throughout the entire investment lifecycle. Our data is used by 110,000 fund managers, investors, placement agents, service providers, advisors, and other industry professionals from more than 34,000 firms worldwide. We believe that the flow of information is critical to development of the industry to create a better, more transparent ecosystem across opaque markets.
Get access to the Preqin: Preqin Investor Essentials for Private Debt Dataset in Snowflake
Already a Snowflake customer?
Access this dataset directly from your Snowflake account