Precisely: Historical Weather Risk – San Francisco, CA Area (EVALUATION)
Historical records of hazardous weather data including hurricane, hail, tornado, and windstorm events
Historical Weather Risk contains comprehensive, historical records of hazardous weather data including hurricane, hail, tornado, and windstorm events. The data is presented at the individual address level using a unique and persistent identifier called the PreciselyID. This sample share contains the corresponding Precisely Address Fabric data set allowing one to easily determine risk data at the address level or derive those addresses that meet certain risk criteria using a direct join via the PreciselyID. Please use the following email for licensing options: [email protected]
– The Historical Weather Risk product consists of a single data set/table.
– This evaluation contains the Precisely Address Fabric data set which also consists of a single table.
– NOTE: The Address Fabric product is not included in the Historical Weather Risk product but can be bundled in a license.
Data set content includes:
– Unique and persistent identifier (PreciselyID) for each address in the United States.
– Wind Events using the Beaufort Wind scale
– Tornado events using the Fujita-Pearson scale
– Hail Events using the TORRO intensity scale
Attributes include but are not limited to:
– Hail events
– Hurricane events
– Tornado events
– Event counts
– Event Count Ranges
– Risk Levels
– Unique Identifier allowing for linkage across Precisely data products
Example Use Cases:
– Assess average weather risk exposure while writing new business
– Calculate probable maximum loss with respect to the geographic distribution of their insured network
– Add detailed context for calculating policy holder premiums and minimizing exposure
– Understand the historical tornado, hail, wind, and/or hurricane severity for a given location
– Understand historical counts and averages at the individual property level
– Query risk attribute of interest, or conversely derive PreciselyID for unique address
– Join risk attribute to address, or join address to risk factors using the PreciselyID
Coverage: San Francisco Bay Area, USA (Sample geography full product is all USA)
Data Update Frequency: Quarterly
NOTE: These evaluation data sets cover the San Francisco CA, USA area. The sample share also includes a corresponding sample of the Precisely Address Fabric product which is not included with the standard commercial offering but can be bundled in a license. Both data sets represent a subset of the full product’s geographic extent. The full commercial offerings feature geographic coverage of the entire United States. These data sets are intended for trial purposes and their currency may differ from that of the commercial offering.
About the Provider:
Get access to the Precisely: Historical Weather Risk – San Francisco, CA Area (EVALUATION) Dataset in Snowflake
Already a Snowflake customer?
Access this dataset directly from your Snowflake account