Precisely: Address Fabric – US
Pre-geocoded nationwide list of addresses with the most accurate geographic coordinates for each location
Consistent and correct location information is vital for conducting analysis with confidence while avoiding costly mistakes. Unique identifiers help you maintain your address and property databases, enrich address locations with contextual information, and perform spatial analytics. Address Fabric is the foundational data that provides the key for easily accessing this wealth of information.
Address Fabric is a current and comprehensive list of all known addresses in the United States. Each record is pre-geocoded to provide the most precise latitude and longitude coordinate location, including physical locations that are not deliverable by the postal service. The data is delivered in an easy to use flat file format that can be loaded into any database and analytics environment. Each record contains the street address, coordinate location, census information, and property details for that addressable location. Address genealogy known as parent/child relationships for primary and secondary addresses such as units, suites, and apartments are also included. Records are then assigned our unique identifier that can be used for data management and exchange, or appending enriched contextual information such as demographics, psychographics, property tax, and risk factors.
- Manage internal address data with a single source of truth
- Visualize address locations on a map
- Utilize for site selection of new assets or network expansion
- Delineate new service or catchment areas
- Find new customers or up-sell to existing clients through look-alike analysis
- Append enriched data to the address through a unique identifier, such as points of interest, property assessment and risk factors, demographics, and more
- Use as a direct mailing list
- Unique identifier for an address
- Address information
- Location information (latitude & longitude)
- FIPS and Census code information (U.S.)
- Location accuracy codes to convey the positional accuracy of the address point
- Parent/child address relationships (units, apartments, suites)
- Property type information (business vs residential)
About the Provider:
Get access to the Precisely: Address Fabric – US Dataset in Snowflake
Already a Snowflake customer?
Access this dataset directly from your Snowflake account*