OAG: Global Flight Information
Power flight booking systems, manage operations, and analyse trends with the freshest airline schedule data
Global Airline Schedules from OAG, provides users with the most comprehensive set of flight schedules, updated in near real-time.
With over 120,000 schedules changes every day, 5000 updates every hour, securing a reliable data source is for flight options is critical to businesses managing flight booking availability and operations. Schedules data also provides a valuable source of information to inform industry trends, services, and investments.
About the data set
Global Flight Schedules for the world’s commercial airlines including
– Global geographical coverage
– Airline / airport specific availability
– Historical views – daily, weekly, quarterly etc
– Schedules changes and withdrawn flights
– 1 year history with more being added during 2021
OAG Seats Data – a view of seats data by cabin, that is enhanced using data science calculations to fill in gaps not provided by the Carriers in the ACV data that they submit to us.
– More granularity and accuracy of seats available at cabin level by flight, by cabin.
– Forward looking data will show 5 cabins available – First, Business, Premium Economy, Economy Plus & Economy.
This is a snapshot of airline schedules taken three months ago. OAG maintains historical and real time schedules – please contact us to find out more
Key data Fields
– carrier the IATA standard code for the airline
– carrier_cd_ICAO standard ICAO code for the airline
– fltno the flight number
– depapt the IATA code for the departure airport
– arrapt the IATA code for the arrival airport
– deptim the local time of departure
– inpacft the aircraft type
– seats the number of seats on the aircraft
– distance the distance in nautical miles between airports
About the Provider:
Get access to the OAG: Global Flight Information Dataset in Snowflake
Already a Snowflake customer?
Access this dataset directly from your Snowflake account