Numerator: Household Purchase and Consumer Data for CRM Attribution
Match CRM data to single source, omnichannel purchase data to more accurately attribute marketing investments.
Numerator offers uniformly collected, omnichannel purchase data from 1MM+ households, inclusive of transaction level data, ecomm, demographic, psychographic, media consumption data, and more.
The data is sourced from over a billion receipts that Numerator has collected from in-store purchases and digitally collected e-receipts. It is one of the only sources of data where a full omnichannel picture can be seen, inclusive of comprehensive ecomm, for each individual household.
This data set has a standard format, however, the scope can be personalized based on time periods, product category, and retail outlet scopes. Please contact us at [email protected] for more information.
– Daily Transaction data for households 2019-Present
– All retail & non-retail channels (Grocery Stores, Mass, Club, Drug, Dollar, Online, QSR/Fast Casual, Apparel, Electronics, Craft, and 30 more!)
– All product categories (Grocery, Household goods, Health & Beauty, Pet, Baby, Electronics, Durable goods, Soft goods, etc)
Sample Fields Available (Data Dictionary provided upon request):
– Retail Outlet Categorization (Retail Channel, Retail Corporate, Retail Banner Name)
– Product Categorization (Sector, Department, Major Category, Category)
– Brand Categorization (Parent Brand, Brand)
– Product Metrics (Units, Unit Price, Total Spent)
– Basket Metrics (Basket Total)