Neustar: Unified Identity: Customer Identity Management and Enrichment
Always On Identity resolution, data hygiene, and enrichment for a single, accurate view of your customers.
Neustar Customer Identity Management enables verified, compliant, and enriched customer data. Whatever data you have today, we will make it better. We clean, repair, and enrich your customer records to improve your data accuracy—so your team can deliver the performance you need.
Our industry-leading identity graph, OneID, links fragmented consumer data to a persistent ID using the richest set of both historical and up-to-date customer attributes and identifiers for over 250M+ people and their addresses, email addresses and phone numbers. With our authoritative data, you can enhance and maintain a complete, privacy-ensured view of your customers to power personalized customer experiences while eliminating data loss from platform migrations, acquisition, and disparate datasets.
Neustar proactively updates any changes in consumer identity to keep your intelligence as fresh as possible. Use the same individual identifier to unify your customer data with digital engagement, for a complete customer view across all channels and touchpoints, helping the best marketers become even better.
How it works:
1) Create a table containing customer records you’d like to monitor and/or enrich. This should contain one or more identifiers like email, name, phone, or address plus a unique ID.
2) Share this table with Neustar via Snowflake
3) Neustar will monitor and check your records and automatically process them, making the output available within the shared output table. Furthermore, any records that Neustar has previously processed will be continuously monitored for address changes or new phone numbers or email addresses. Use Table Streams to subscribe to these updates and always have access to the latest information about your customers.
4) As you add new customers or make updates to your customer data, Neustar will automatically recognize the changes, process the new information, and make the updated output data available in near real-time.
Identity Data Included:
– Persistent Individual and Household IDs
– Phone, address, email, and name validation and verification
– Updated name, address, phone, and email data for your customers
Customer Insights Included:
– Individual and household demographic attributes
– Attitudes and lifestyles
– Preferences and buying patterns
– Interests and media usage
– Property and real-estate attributes
Example Use Cases:
-Clean, repair, and enhance your existing customer records with up-to-date address, phone, and email data.
-Build one view of your customers with a persistent Unified ID which connects offline and online marketing engagement.
-Enrich identity data with demographic and behavioral attributes.
-Maintain accurate customer data with always-on identity management.
Available for US data only
About the Provider:
Neustar is an information services and technology company and a leader in identity resolution providing the data and technology that enable trusted connections between companies and people at the moments that matter most. Neustar offers industry-leading solutions in marketing, risk, communications, and security that responsibly connect data on people, devices and locations, continuously corroborated through billions of transactions. Neustar serves more than 8,000 clients worldwide, including 60 of the Fortune 100. Learn how your company can benefit from the power of trusted connections here: home.neustar.