MineralAnswers.com: US Oil & Gas Permits
Stay ahead of the bit and see where new wells are planned to be drilled and by who?
MineralAnswers.com aggregates data on oil and gas wells from nearly 20 state regulatory agencies and other sources. This offering contains data on oil and gas drilling permits is updated daily with the newest permits from around the United States. Monitoring the latest drilling permits allows you to gain insights into current hot spots for oil and gas activity.
- Generated each morning to contain the latest permits, including those issued the previous day or made available overnight.
- Disparate data sets across different states have been normalized for you into a single, easy-to-read CSV file.
Data points include:
- Permit type (new drill, recompletion, etc)
- Permitted depth
- Wellbore type (vertical, directional or horizontal)
- Date the application was received
- Date the permit was issued
- Date the permit expires
- Surface and bottom hole latitude and longitude coordinates.
Data is available for permits issued in the following states: AL, AK, AR, CA, CO, KS, LA, MS, MT, NM, ND, OH, OK, PA, TX, UT, WV, WY
About the Provider:
MineralAnswers.com sees a world where every major energy decision is made based on informed insights available to anyone. Our mission is to Empower all participants in the energy marketplace through our AI driven knowledge graphs to predict outcomes and create economic opportunity for all.
Get access to the US Oil & Gas Permits in Snowflake
Already a Snowflake customer?
Access this dataset directly from your Snowflake account