KNOEMA: Trade Data Atlas
40+ public trade-related datasets from Eurostat, FRED, Statistics Canada, DOSM and other sources.
The Trade Data Atlas provides a comprehensive overview of retail and wholesale statistics. In addition to the general data on sales volume and value, you’ll also find data on retail and wholesale services price indices, retail labor input, personnel costs in the trade sector, e-commerce stats.
– Employment in trade
– Retail prices
– Statistics Canada Wholesale Services Price Index
– Eurostat Annual Enterprise Statistics for Special Aggregates of Activities
– ISTAT Index of Retail Trade Sales, Italy
– 30+ others
Please see reference table TRADE.DATASETS that includes the list of all tables/datasets included in this listing, with key details on each table/dataset including name, source, frequency of refresh, source, documentation on data, etc.
– Wholesale services price index
– Retail services price index
– Number of trade enterprises
– Purchases on the Internet
Sources include Eurostat, FRED, Statistics Canada, DOSM. Datasets are updated within 1-7 days of the most recent data being made available by the underlying reporter. More detail on each of the datasets, fields, and sources included in the share can be found at the link in our documentation.
– Researching retail markets
– Forecasting retail prices in different countries
– Comparing sales on the internet and retail sales
About the Provider:
Knoema is the most comprehensive source of global decision-making data in the world. Our data technology solutions compress the complex data discovery to insight workflow from countless hours to minutes, saving clients time, energy, and budget. Our data tools allow individuals and enterprises to discover, visualize, model, and present their data and the world’s data to facilitate more informed decisions and better business outcomes.