KNOEMA: Sustainable Development Goals Database
Global Sustainable Development Goal Indicators Database
KNOEMA provides access to the UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDG) Global Database that includes data on more than 210 SDG indicators for
countries across the globe by indicator, country, region or time period.
– Goal 1: End poverty in all its forms everywhere
– Goal 2: End hunger, achieve food security and improved nutrition and promote sustainable agriculture
– Goal 3: Ensure healthy lives and promote well-being for all at all ages
– Goal 4: Ensure inclusive and equitable quality education and promote lifelong learning opportunities for all
– Goal 5: Achieve gender equality and empower all women and girls
– Proportion of population below international poverty line (%)
– Number damaged dwellings attributed to disasters (number)
– Countries with legislative and/or regulatory provisions been made for managing disaster risk (1 = YES; 0 = NO)
– Prevalence of undernourishment (%)
– Average income of small-scale food producers, PPP (constant 2011 international $)
– Proportion of tariff lines applied to imports with zero-tariff (%)
About the Provider:
Knoema is the most comprehensive source of global decision-making data in the world. Our data technology solutions compress the complex data discovery to insight workflow from countless hours to minutes, saving clients time, energy, and budget. Our data tools allow individuals and enterprises to discover, visualize, model, and present their data and the world’s data to facilitate more informed decisions and better business outcomes.
*The Data Marketplace is not yet available in GCP.