Knoema: Saudi Arabia Macroeconomic Data Pack
Data on current and long-term trends in economic development at national level from public sources.
KNOEMA provides economic indicators for enterprises seeking to streamline the ingestion, maintenance, and delivery of public macro economic indicators for Saudi Arabia. It contains 35K+ time series including indicators such as Industrial Production, Crude Oil Revenues, GDP Growth, Employment, Wages, Inflation, Interest rates, Credit, as well as Public Debt, Fiscal Balance and other financial, economic and demographic indicators.
Saudi Arabia Macro Data Pack is ingested and curated by Knoema, eliminating the time lag between the publication of data and end-user consumption.
– GDP by Economic Activity of Saudi Arabia
– Average Monthly Wages in Private Sector in Saudi Arabia
– Vehicle Registration Plates Issued by Type and Region in Saudi Arabia
– Population and Housing Census of Saudi Arabia
– Money and Banking Statistics, Saudi Arabia, Monthly Update
– Gross Domestic Product and Components
– CPI and PPI Inflation
– Interest Rates
– Unemployment Rate
– Retail Sales
– Fiscal Balance and Government Debt
– Industrial Production
About the Provider: