KNOEMA: Renewables Data Atlas
20+ public renewables-related datasets from the IEA, Eurostat, EIA, OECD, DOE and other authoritative sources.
The Renewables Data Atlas offers key statistics focused particularly on energy generated from renewable resources, including carbon-neutral sources like sunlight, wind, rain, tides, waves, and geothermal heat. The data covers the usage of renewable resources in different areas: electricity generation, air and water heating/cooling, transportation. The data helps to compare trends in the usage of traditional versus renewable energy sources. A wide range of indicators from renewables consumption to solar battery delivery provide an overview of this market.
– Renewable energy investment
– Federal budget spending
– Share of energy from renewable sources
– Renewable energy generation and installed capacity
– EIA United States: Net Generation for Wind
– OECD Renewable Energy Feed-In Tariffs
– Eurostat Share of Share of Energy from Renewable Sources
– 20+ others (please see reference table RENEWABLES.DATASETS that includes the list of all tables/datasets included in this listing, with key details on each table/dataset including name, source, frequency of refresh, source, documentation on data, etc.)
– Renewable energy generation
– Shipment of solar cell module
– Solar power output
– Use of renewables for electricity, heating and cooling, transport
Sources include the IEA, Eurostat, EIA, OECD, DOE, NBS China. Datasets are updated within 1-7 days of the most recent data being made available by the underlying reporter. More detail on each of the datasets, fields, and sources included in the share can be found at the link in our documentation.
– Analyzing renewable energy markets
– Comparing countries by the share of energy generated from renewable sources
– Checking renewable energy feed-in tariffs
About the Provider:
Knoema is the most comprehensive source of global decision-making data in the world. Our data technology solutions compress the complex data discovery to insight workflow from countless hours to minutes, saving clients time, energy, and budget. Our data tools allow individuals and enterprises to discover, visualize, model, and present their data and the world’s data to facilitate more informed decisions and better business outcomes.