Knoema: Livestock Data Atlas
130+ public livestock-related datasets from FAO, USDA, OECD, Eurostat and other authoritative sources.
The Livestock Data Atlas covers different indicators of livestock and livestock-related products business: production of wool and eggs, selling prices of sheep, the average number of cattle per farm, milk production and utilization, etc. It also helps to compare countries by the population of cattle, poultry, and swine. Apart from that, you’ll find stats on organic products of animal origin.
– Livestock Population
– Milk and Dairy Products
– OECD Agricultural Outlook
– USDA U.S. Census of Agriculture-Animals and Products
– FAO Value of Agricultural production
– USDA Production, Supply and Distribution of Agricultural Commodities
– USDA Hogs and Pigs Report for the U.S.
– 130+ others (please see reference table LIVESTOCK_DATASETS that includes the list of all tables/datasets included in this listing, with key details on each table/dataset including name, source, frequency of refresh, source, documentation on data, etc.)
– Milk production and utilization
– Production of wool and eggs
– Selling prices of sheep
– Cattle per farm
Sources include FAO, USDA, OECD, Eurostat, Statistics Denmark, Statistics Canada. Datasets are updated within 1-7 days of the most recent data being made available by the underlying reporter. More detail on each of the datasets, fields, and sources included in the share can be found at the link in our documentation.
– Estimating cow’s milk demand
– Forecasting selling prices of sheep