KNOEMA: Investment Data Atlas
60+ public investment-related datasets from the ECB, Eurostat, FED, OECD, and other authoritative sources.
The Investment Data Atlas offers key statistics designed to help financial markets watchers anticipate and respond to developments in the dynamic financial investment landscape. It includes data on investment funds and companies, household assets and investment, and venture capital investment and startup funding, and more.
– Households assets and investment
– Investment companies (hedge funds, private equity, pension funds, insurance corporations)
– Startup funding and venture capital investment
– Asset management
– Asset inflows and outflows
– Asset classes (equity, fixed income, derivatives, FX, commodities)
– Portfolio investment
– Eurostat Household Investment Rate
– OECD Venture Capital Investments
– OECD Institutional Investors’ Indicators
– ECB Insurance Corporations and Pension Funds
– NAREIT Real Estate Investment Trust Industry Statistics
– FED Changes in Net Worth of Households
– 60+ others
Please see reference table INVESTMENT_DATASETS that includes the list of all tables/datasets included in this listing, with key details on each table/dataset including name, source, frequency of refresh, source, documentation on data, etc.
– Households net worth by asset classes
– Net sales receipts of equity funds
– Net asset value of hedge funds
– Households gross investment rate
– Return on assets
– Funds raised
– Portfolio composition of pension funds
Sources include the U.S. Federal Reserve (FED), Deutsche Bundesbank, European Central Bank (ECB), Eurostat, National Bank of Belgium (NBB), Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD), Investment & Pensions Europe (IPE), National Venture Capital Association (NVCA), Investing.com, U.S. Department of Treasury, U.S. National Association of Real Estate Investment Trusts (NAREIT). Datasets are updated within 1-7 days of the most recent data being made available by the underlying reporter. More detail on each of the datasets, fields, and sources included in the share can be found at the link in our documentation.
– Forecasting returns on different asset classes
– Comparative analysis of stock markets returns (DM, EM, LTAM, China, etc.)
– Estimating costs of borrowing
About the Provider:
Knoema is the most comprehensive source of global decision-making data in the world. Our data technology solutions compress the complex data discovery to insight workflow from countless hours to minutes, saving clients time, energy, and budget. Our data tools allow individuals and enterprises to discover, visualize, model, and present their data and the world‚Äôs data to facilitate more informed decisions and better business outcomes.
Get access to the KNOEMA: Investment Data Atlas Dataset in Snowflake
Already a Snowflake customer?
Access this dataset directly from your Snowflake account