Knoema: Infrastructure Data Atlas
30+ public infrastructure-related datasets from OECD, World Bank, Eurostat, and other authoritative sources.
The Infrastructure Data Atlas offers a variety of datasets to analyze the infrastructure developments in different countries. The collection includes such indicators as an investment, maintenance cost, unit costs, financing, and physical parameters of transport, storage, energy, water, sewage, and ICT infrastructure objects.
– Transport and storage infrastructure (railways, roads, waterways, pipeline transport, ports, airports)
– ICT infrastructure (fixed-line and mobile cellular subscriptions, broadband subscriptions)
– Energy infrastructure (electricity networks)
– Water and sewerage (treatment plants, water utility, irrigation)
– Waste management (waste collection and processing)
– World Bank Private Participation in Infrastructure
– Eurostat Investment and Maintenance in Oil Pipeline Infrastructure
– ITU Global ICT Developments
– UNECE Pipelines Operated by Length and Carrying Capacity for Transportation
– Eurostat Airport Infrastructures by Type
– 30+ others
Please see reference table INFRASTRUCTURE_DATASETS that includes the list of all tables/datasets included in this listing, with key details on each table/dataset including name, source, frequency of refresh, source, documentation on data, etc.
– Road density
– Length of railway lines
– Investment in infrastructure
– Development assistance in infrastructure
– Unit costs of infrastructure objects
– Infrastructure financing
– Maintenance costs
Sources include the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD), World Bank, Eurostat, United Nations Economic Commission for Europe (UNECE), Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank (AIIB), International Telecommunication Union (ITU), Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO). Datasets are updated within 1-7 days of the most recent data being made available by the underlying reporter. More detail on each of the datasets, fields, and sources included in the share can be found at the link in our documentation.
– Developing market entry strategies and assessing market potential
– Estimating potential economic growth rate in developing countries
About the Provider:
Knoema is the most comprehensive source of global decision-making data in the world. Our data technology solutions compress the complex data discovery to insight workflow from countless hours to minutes, saving clients time, energy, and budget. Our data tools allow individuals and enterprises to discover, visualize, model, and present their data and the world’s data to facilitate more informed decisions and better business outcomes.
Get access to Knoema: Infrastructure Data Atlas Dataset in Snowflake
Already a Snowflake customer?
Access this dataset directly from your Snowflake account