KNOEMA: IMF Government Finance Statistics: Main Aggregates and Balances
Data on government operations and stock positions, as well as several derived balances
KNOEMA provides access to the IMF Government Finance Statistics: Main Aggregates and Balances encompassing the statement of government operations including revenue and expense, with their main components, the operating balance and net lending/net borrowing, as well as financing. The Balance sheet shows stock positions in assets and liabilities, with their main components, as well as net worth and net financial worth. In addition, data on gross debt and net debt are included.
– Transactions Affecting Net Worth
– Transactions in Non-financial Assets
– Transactions in Assets and Liabilities
– Net Worth
– Gross Debt
– Tax Revenue
– Social Contribution Revenue
– Social Benefits Expenditure
– Net lending (+) / Net borrowing (-)
– Net acquisition of financial assets
– Stock position of nonfinancial assets
– Gross debt at market value
About the Provider:
Knoema is the most comprehensive source of global decision-making data in the world. Our data technology solutions compress the complex data discovery to insight workflow from countless hours to minutes, saving clients time, energy, and budget. Our data tools allow individuals and enterprises to discover, visualize, model, and present their data and the world‚Äôs data to facilitate more informed decisions and better business outcomes.
*The Data Marketplace is not yet available in GCP.