Knoema: ESG Data Pack
ENTERPRISE PACK: 1.5M+ time series on public ESG-related indicators by country from 53 data sources.
The Knoema ESG Data Pack provides access to premium ESG data for enterprises seeking to streamline the ingestion, maintenance, and delivery of public ESG-related indicators by country. It contains 1.5M+ time series including indicators such as GHG Emissions, Trade in Fossil Fuels, Environment Performance Index, Global Temperature Anomalies, Percent of Children Employed in Child Labor, Gender Income Gap, Human Rights Index, Open
Budget Index and other indicators and indices to help you explore ESG-related topics.
All the Environmental, Social and Governance data comes from public sources, including
international organizations and research institutions, and is ingested and curated by
The list of time series is organized into three major topics to enable quick and easy access to the indicator of interest:
– Global Competitiveness Report
– Global Innovation Index
– Legatum Prosperity Index
– Worldwide Governance Indicators
– Global GHG and CO2 Emissions
– 100+ others (please see reference table DATASETS for the list of all tables/datasets included in this data pack, including key details on each table/dataset like name, source, frequency of refresh, documentation on data, etc.)
– GHG Emission by Sector and Subsector (building, manufacturing, etc.)
– Child Labor
– Fragility in Human Rights
– Employment and Unemployment by Age and Sex
– Gender Equality
Sources include Eurostat, Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development, International Labour Organization, World Bank, World Economic Forum, National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration, United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime, bp, Food and Agriculture Organization, European Environment Agency, and U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, among others. Datasets are updated within 1-7 days of new data being published by the data provider. More detail on each of the datasets, fields, and sources included in the data pack can be found at the link in our documentation.
Environmental – GHG Emission, Air Pollution, Sustainability Scores, and Environmental Regulations:
– Which countries will have the highest economic burden of global energy transition?
– How has environmental performance changed in major emerging economies over the last decade?
– Which countries and territories imposed environmental regulations for coal plants?
Social – Trends in Gender-Based Employment and Wage Gaps, Social Progress, and Freedoms:
– What are the recent trends in gender-based income inequality across countries?
– Which countries have the highest proportion of children employed as child labor?
Governance – Policies of Nation States with Regards to Openness, Corruption, Legislative Practices, Stability, and Related Concepts:
– How does the democracy status of nations correlate with countries’ success in curbing COVID-19 infection?
– How has the development of e-government impacted the overall business climate?
About the Provider:
Get access to the Knoema: ESG Data Pack Dataset in Snowflake
Already a Snowflake customer?
Access this dataset directly from your Snowflake account