KNOEMA: Electricity Data Atlas
60+ public electricity-related datasets from the EIA, BP, IEA, Eurostat, and other authoritative sources.
The Electricity Data Atlas is a curated collection of public datasets from a variety of sources to analyze the electricity markets of different countries. The set of indicators contained in the datasets encompasses industry fields such as electricity generation by fuel and type of generation, consumption and cost of fuels for electric power generation, electricity prices by components including network costs, taxes, fees, levies, and charges, electricity balance sheets, electric power sales, revenue and energy efficiency, reported electric emergency incidents and disturbances and more.
— Electricity generation
– Inputs and costs
– Power plants
– Electricity prices
– Electricity balance sheet
– Electric power sales, revenue, and energy efficiency
– Reported electric emergency incidents and disturbances
– EIA Electric Power Sales, Revenue and Energy Efficiency by State in the U.S.
– EIA Annual Energy Outlook
– EIA Electricity Statistics of U.S.
– Electricity Output Statistics of China
– Eurostat Electricity Prices for Domestic Consumers
– 50+ others
Please see reference table ELECTRICITY_DATASETS that includes the list of all tables/datasets included in this listing, with key details on each table/dataset including name, source, frequency of refresh, source, documentation on data, etc.
– Electricity net generation
– Installed capacity of electric power plants
– Plant load
– Electricity prices by type of user
– Electricity supply
Sources include Eurostat, U.S. Energy Information Administration (EIA), U.S. Department of Energy, Chinese National Bureau of Statistics, Indian Central Electricity Authority, International Energy Agency (IEA), Climatescope. Datasets are updated within 1-7 days of the most recent data being made available by the underlying reporter. More detail on each of the datasets, fields, and sources included in the share can be found at the link in our documentation.
– Forecasting electricity demand and supply
– Analyzing electricity markets
– Estimating electricity costs
About the Provider:
Knoema is the most comprehensive source of global decision-making data in the world. Our data technology solutions compress the complex data discovery to insight workflow from countless hours to minutes, saving clients time, energy, and budget. Our data tools allow individuals and enterprises to discover, visualize, model, and present their data and the world‚Äôs data to facilitate more informed decisions and better business outcomes.
Get access to the KNOEMA: Electricity Data Atlas Dataset in Snowflake
Already a Snowflake customer?
Access this dataset directly from your Snowflake account