KNOEMA: COVID-19 Data Atlas
30+ public COVID-19 pandemic-related datasets from the WHO, JHU, ECDC, CDC, and other authoritative sources.
The COVID-19 Data Atlas provides the general public, media outlets, researchers and policy makers with data resources related to COVID-19 pandemic – both health metrics and economic impact related indicators. It includes data on the number of COVID-19 cases and deaths, reproduction rates, characteristics of COVID-19 deaths by sex and age. It also covers anti-COVID-19 public policy measures, stringency of government response, mobility, employment and economic activity trends, pandemic uncertainty.
– COVID-19 cases
– COVID-19 deaths
– COVID-19 hospitalizations
– Government response to COVID-19
– Mobility trends
– Economic impact
– Johns Hopkins University Coronavirus (2019-nCoV) Data
– WHO COVID-19 Situation Reports
– COVID Tracking Project US COVID Statistics
– CDC COVID-19 Related Hospitalizations
– Google COVID-19 Community Mobility Report
– 30+ others
Please see reference table COVID19.DATASETS that includes the list of all tables/datasets included in this listing, with key details on each table/dataset including name, source, frequency of refresh, source, documentation on data, etc.)
– Number of COVID-19 cases
– Stringency of government response
– Hourly employee working
– Effective reproduction number
– Percent change in the number of small businesses open
Sources include the WHO, JHU, ECDC, CDC, University of Oxford, COVID Tracking Project, Google, Apple, Homebase, DallasFed, OpenTable, Opportunity Insights. Datasets are updated within 1-7 days of the most recent data being made available by the underlying reporter. More detail on each of the datasets, fields, and sources included in the share can be found at the link in our documentation.
– Tracking post COVID-19 economic recovery
– Analysing the impact of pandemic on different sectors of economy
– Estimating COVID-19 impact on employment
About the Provider:
Knoema is the most comprehensive source of global decision-making data in the world. Our data technology solutions compress the complex data discovery to insight workflow from countless hours to minutes, saving clients time, energy, and budget. Our data tools allow individuals and enterprises to discover, visualize, model, and present their data and the world’s data to facilitate more informed decisions and better business outcomes.