KNOEMA: COVID-19 Community Mobility Report by Google
Population Mobility Trends
KNOEMA provides access to the Community Mobility Report by Google which aims to provide insights into what has changed in response to policies aimed at combating COVID-19. The reports chart movement trends over time by geography, across different categories of places such as retail and recreation, groceries and pharmacies, parks, transit stations, workplaces, and residential.
– Mobility by Category of Places
– Retail and recreation, Percent change from baseline
– Grocery and pharmacy, Percent change from baseline
– Parks, Percent change from baseline
– Transit stations, Percent change from baseline
– Workplaces, Percent change from baseline
– Residential, Percent change from baseline
About the Provider:
Knoema is the most comprehensive source of global decision-making data in the world. Our data technology solutions compress the complex data discovery to insight workflow from countless hours to minutes, saving clients time, energy, and budget. Our data tools allow individuals and enterprises to discover, visualize, model, and present their data and the world‚Äôs data to facilitate more informed decisions and better business outcomes.
*The Data Marketplace is not yet available in GCP.