KNOEMA: Commodities Data Atlas
20+ public commodity-related datasets from the WB, IMF, UNCTAD, OECD, UNSD and other authoritative sources.
The Commodities Data Atlas offers key statistics designed to help commodity markets watchers anticipate and respond to developments in the global commodity markets as well as changes in demand and supply forces. It includes data on production, consumption, trade, futures, prices and price forecasts for fuels, metals, agricultural commodities and raw materials.
– Price forecasts
– Investing.com Commodity Futures Historical Data from all Exchanges
– World Bank Commodity Markets Outlook
– BGS World Mineral Production
– World Bank Commodity Forecast Price Data
– IMF Primary Commodity Price Statistics
– UNSD Industrial Commodity Statistics Database
– 20+ others
Please see reference table COMMODITIES.DATASETS that includes the list of all tables/datasets included in this listing, with key details on each table/dataset including name, source, frequency of refresh, source, documentation on data, etc.
– Production of crude steel
– Aluminium Futures
– US Natural Gas Price Forecast
– Imports of Corn
– Wheat Stock
Sources include the IMF, World Bank, OECD, UNSD, FAO, World Steel Association (WSA), British Geological Survey (BGS), UNCTAD, World Gold Council, International Grain Council (IGC), United States Department of Agriculture (USDA), Eurostat. Datasets are updated within 1-7 days of the most recent data being made available by the underlying reporter. More detail on each of the datasets, fields, and sources included in the share can be found at the link in our documentation.
– Forecasting supply, demand and prices on commodity markets
– Commodity markets analysis (grains, metals, etc.)
– Self-sufficiency and import dependency analysis
About the Provider:
Knoema is the most comprehensive source of global decision-making data in the world. Our data technology solutions compress the complex data discovery to insight workflow from countless hours to minutes, saving clients time, energy, and budget. Our data tools allow individuals and enterprises to discover, visualize, model, and present their data and the world’s data to facilitate more informed decisions and better business outcomes.