KNOEMA: Air Quality Statistics Report for U.S. by County
Air Pollution Levels in US
KNOEMA provides access to the Air Quality Statistics Report for U.S. by County that contains annual data on mean air pollution levels including carbon monoxide, nitrogen dioxide, sulfur dioxide, lead, PM2.5, PM10
– Air Quality Standards
– Carbon Monoxide, the 2nd highest 1-hour measurement in the year
– Nitrogen Dioxide, the annual mean of all the 1-hour measurements in the year
– Ozone, the 2nd highest daily max 1-hour measurement in the year
– Sulfur Dioxide, the annual mean of all the 1-hour measurements in the year
– PM10, the Weighted Annual Mean
About the Provider:
Knoema is the most comprehensive source of global decision-making data in the world. Our data technology solutions compress the complex data discovery to insight workflow from countless hours to minutes, saving clients time, energy, and budget. Our data tools allow individuals and enterprises to discover, visualize, model, and present their data and the world’s data to facilitate more informed decisions and better business outcomes.
*The Data Marketplace is not yet available in GCP.