iPipeline: Illustrations & Needs Analysis Data
Illustration Counts for Insurance Applications with Agent and Proposed Insured Details
Access to all your Life Insurance Illustrations and Needs Analysis data, in near-real time, on a rolling 3-year basis. Illustrations and Needs Analytics allows applicants the ability to run multiple pricing scenarios on the front end of the apply process before proceeding with an electronic iGO® application. This provides the applicant real-time pricing results, speeding up the apply process. Now, Snowflake customers can access their illustration and Needs Analysis data directly in their Snowflake account.
- Illustration details
- Needs analysis details
- App start date
- App lock date
- App submit date
- Illustration count
- Agent count
- Face amount
- Signature method
- e-Signature status
- Proposed insured information…etc.
Example Use Cases:
- Identify illustrations that were run by an agent where you never got an application
- Self-serve (i.e. ingest into your own applications)
- Integrate into your own CRM to generate targeted activities
- Do product design analysis to allow product teams to better understand how our products are being illustrated and sold
- Feed data into the client record (post-issue) to trigger reminders and/or make available for later inforce illustrations
About the Provider:
Get access to the iPipeline: Illustrations & Needs Analysis Dataset in Snowflake
Already a Snowflake customer?
Access this dataset directly from your Snowflake account