iPipeline: iGO® – Electronic Insurance Application Data
Real-Time Life Insurance in Good Order Starts, Locks, Submits, and Application Details
Access to all your Life Insurance in Good Order (iGO®) Electronic Application Data, in near-real time, on a rolling 3-year basis. iGO® assures the accurate collection of data from insurance applicants. iGO® incorporates carrier logic into a clean, user-friendly interface to eliminate errors, positively impacting cycle times and placement ratios. Now, Snowflake customers can access their iGO® data directly in their Snowflake account.
- Submitted eApps for reconciliation
- Proposed insured and agent data
- eApp details including client ID, face amount, premium…etc.
- App start date
- App lock date
- App submit date
- Original mode of application
- Signature method
- Application type
- Illustration used
- Face amount
- Proposed insured information…etc.
Example Use Cases:
- Track applications from start all the way to submit in near-real time
- Create analytics on the eApp life insurance such as eApp conversion ratios
- Self-serve (i.e. ingest into your own applications)
- Integrate into your own CRM
- Gain visibility into your lines of business
- Support your agents in near-real time
- Combine data with your other datasets
To enable screen reader support, press ⌘+Option+Z To learn about keyboard shortcuts, press ⌘slash
About the Provider:
Get access to the iPipeline: iGO® – Electronic Insurance Application Dataset in Snowflake
Already a Snowflake customer?
Access this dataset directly from your Snowflake account