iKnowlogy: northDASH - Online Activity & Events
A stream of events that are sent from your web pages, mobile apps or backend
The northDash client events pipeline was built to help companies ingest their row-level user behavior data from online platforms (web pages and apps) to their DWH. Common use-cases for user-centric companies to ingest such data include traffic analytics, marketing attribution, AB testing, customer journey analysis, user behavior analysis, monitoring and numerous other BI use cases. Instead of relying on 3rd party analytics, collect your own data and be 100% flexible to build business data solutions with it.
The Pipeline is scalable and can withstand billions of monthly events. Events can be sent from your platform using our JS, iOS, Android SDK’s or with REST.
EXAMPLE USE CASES
- Use raw online data from your digital assets to get the most precise and detailed view on your users or traffic and be able to know what actions they are performing. We will enrich your data with dimensions such as geographic location, browser, device and OS of the user. Consolidate your user data with spend data from marketing platforms on one side and with CRM / Billing or any other system on the other side to get a true 360 view of your visitors, users and customers.
- Add your own custom attributes to the events for a more personalized data set and links to other systems, for example: your customer_id, CMS attributes, AB test ID
- We support any scale of data. Pay per the number of events that you collect.
- You will get a Snowflake Share that includes a single table with the raw data that you sent to our pipeline. Data will be available continuously in a short 1-2 minutes delay from when it is sent.
- Row level table of events that you send to the pipeline.
The share automatically includes the following fields. Also, if you add custom attributes in the events, they will appear inside the “PROPERTIES_JSON” field.
About the Provider:
Get access to the iKnowlogy Dataset in Snowflake
Already a Snowflake customer?
Access this dataset directly from your Snowflake account*