Fluent: US Consumer Demographics
A monthly refresh of addressable US consumers with demographic information.
The US Consumer Demographic database from Fluent is one of the largest addressable sources of opted-in, declared demographics for targeting, analytics, and data enrichment. With attributes for more than 200MM profiles, marketers can better engage and understand consumers who have self-reported their age, gender, HHI, and other demographics.
Fluent Demographic Database Sourcing and Methodology
– Transparency: All data is single sourced from Fluent’s owned and operated online consumer survey sites. Over 1 million US consumers a day register on Fluent properties and participate in a survey.
– Accuracy: Data is self-reported from consumers directly, with no inferences made, and no modeling logic applied.
– Privacy: 100% of consumers register and provide an explicit opt-in prior to completing the survey.
– Addressability: Full PII is available, enabling addressability across digital and traditional channels including programmatic, social, and CTV.
– Postal Address
– HH Income
– Relationship Status
– Racial or Ethnic Identification
About the Provider:
Fluent, Inc. (NASDAQ: FLNT) is one of the largest consumer engagement platforms outside of the walled gardens, with over 1 million US consumers registering on our properties every day. We offer a suite of 1st and 2nd party data solutions that are declared, deterministic, and permissioned. Working with the world’s largest brands and agencies, we enable and inform meaningful consumer connections across all channels. Founded in 2010, the company is headquartered in New York City.