FactSet: Financial Data Feeds
Access 20 of FactSet's proprietary data feeds, as well as dozens of third-party data feeds
FactSet provides over 20 proprietary data feeds, as well as dozens of 3rd party data feeds (powered by FactSet), on the Snowflake Data Marketplace. All data feeds are harmonized and connected leveraging our symbology, back through time, and provide linkages to common financial identifiers. The content available spans several themes, including financials, estimates, ownership, ESG, satellite, and supply chain. Data feeds include:
- Gain access to current, comprehensive, and comparative information on securities in worldwide developed and emerging markets.
FactSet Estimates Point-in-Time Consensus
- Gain access to 10+ years of daily point-in-time consensus estimates.
FactSet Fundamentals Industry Metrics
- FactSet Fundamentals Industry Metrics provides a rich, global data set of performance-driving metrics in airlines, retail, metals & mining, oil & gas, pharmaceuticals, hotels & gaming, banks, REITS, homebuilding, and telecommunications.
FactSet Corporate Governance
- FactSet’s corporate activism database, SharkRepellent, allows you to monitor and analyze corporate activism with data items related to poison pills, significant activism reported in SEC filings and news sources, and key takeover defenses compiled from articles of incorporation, bylaws, and other publicly available sources
- Find details for over 1.7 million corporate events, such as conference call date and time, phone number and password, type of conference call, and investor relations contact information.
FactSet Global Sanctions
- Monitor the entities (companies and individuals) on U.S. and global economic sanctions lists with FactSet Global Sanctions.
- Gain instant access to personal and professional information for individuals associated with over 1.3 million firms, including public and private companies and financial sponsors, as well as private equity firms and investment professionals.
FactSet Private Equity
- The FactSet Private Equity feed contains comprehensive information on thousands of global private equity and venture capital firms.
- FactSet’s Ownership data provides institutional, mutual fund, stakeholder, and float-related share ownership information for equities and fixed income securities worldwide.
FactSet Supply Chain Relationships
- FactSet Revere Supply Chain Relationships data is built to expose business relationship interconnections among companies globally.
- The FactSet Mergers data feed provides global merger and acquisition information for over 500,000 announced mergers, acquisitions, divestitures, and spin-offs involving both public and private companies.
FactSet Geographic Revenue Exposure
- FactSet Revere Geographic Revenue (« »GeoRev » ») Exposure data provides a highly structured and normalized display of companies’ revenues by geography.
- FactSet ETF data feeds provide complete and accurate security, fund and reference data across the universe of exchange-traded products.
- Get a 360-degree view of a company’s diverse businesses. Our unique multi-sector, variable-depth classification system groups companies with up to three times the depth found in conventional industry classification systems.
FactSet Estimates – Consensus
- Gain access to 20+ years of comprehensive estimates and statistics on a wide variety of financial statement items as well as industry specific metrics.
FactSet Data Management Solutions
- Gain access to FactSet’s security- and entity-level symbology and comprehensive entity reference data. Our Data Management Solutions (DMS) provide all the necessary relationships and connections you need to link disparate sources of information to a master identifier.
FactSet Data Management Solutions
- Gain access to FactSet’s security- and entity-level symbology and comprehensive entity reference data.
FactSet Hierarchy with Revenue
- Hierarchy with Revenue normalizes non-standardized business segment reports of over 47,000 public companies by mapping segment revenues to the granular sectors of FactSet Revere Hierarchy.
FactSet Economic Events and Estimates
- Keep track of past and future economic event calendar and estimate information for 60+ countries and regions with FactSet Economic Events and Estimates.
- Better understand the increasingly complex global supply chains of 200,000+ companies with access to a normalized view of over 30 million shipments with FactSet Shipping.
- Get a comprehensive structured taxonomy to classify companies by what they primarily do.
FactSet RBICS with Revenue
- RBICS with Revenue normalizes non-standardized business segment reports by mapping companies’ segment revenues to the granular sectors of FactSet Revere Business Industry Classification System (RBICS).
FactSet RBICS with Tradenames
- RBICS with Tradenames maps over 170,000 products, services and brands (a.k.a. Tradenames) to the granular sectors of the FactSet Revere Business Industry Classification System taxonomy, resulting in a multi-sector participation map for each company.
About the Provider:
Get access to the FactSet Dataset in Snowflake
Already a Snowflake customer?
Access this dataset directly from your Snowflake account*