Exchange Data International: 10 Year History – EDI Worldwide Equity EOD Pricing Data
2010-2020 Worldwide Equity End of Day Pricing Data
Exchange Data International (EDI) has been providing end-of-day pricing data since 2007. Our closing pricing data is gathered from 170 exchanges worldwide including all emerging and frontier markets. As such, we have historical data spanning back to 2007*. This listing is for 2010 to 2020 data.
– Security ID
– Issuer Name
– Local Code
– US code
– Security Type
– Security Description
– Primary Exchange Code
– Exchange Code
– Price Date
– Bid Size
– Ask Size
– Traded Volume
– Volume Flag
– Traded Value
– Total Trades
– Market Close Date
– performing portfolio valuations
– index calculations
– benchmarking your positions
– If you would like to receive data matched against your portfolio, please contact us for more information on how to achieve this.
– We have a “pay for what you use” policy so please contact us to discuss your requirements and we will customise your access.
– Please use our “SAMPLE: EDI Worldwide Equity End of Day Prices” listing to trial this service and validate our data. It contains 2019 data for US markets only.
– If you would like us to provide SEDOLs you will need to have an SEDOL license. If you have one and would like us to supply the field, please contact our sales team for more information.
* Varies by market. please see coverage information on our website or contact us for a portfolio coverage check.
About the Provider:
Underpin decision making with high quality, affordable financial data. With EDI you get securities reference data, equity and fixed income corporate actions, and end of day pricing easily and flexibly delivered to your desktop. Unlike other mainstream financial data providers, EDI will customize its database to precisely fit your operational requirements.