Equifax: US Consumer Credit Trends
A suite of anonymous, linked time-series US consumer credit data
Credit Trends is an anonymized data set sourced from the Equifax consumer credit database. It highlights consumer loan trades reported to Equifax by banks, credit unions, and other finance companies. Leverage this data to understand changes to accounts and balances as well as delinquency trends, consumer utilization and write off rates for this sector.
100% of US consumer trades that are reported to Equifax are represented in this data set and can be refreshed quarterly.
– Credit Trends Originations
– Credit Trends Portfolio
– Origination date & origination vintage
– Origination balance
– Origination & current risk score
– # and $ of trades 30, 60, 90, 120, closed, bankruptcy, misc, current
– Scheduled payment amount
– High credit
The Credit Trends file layout can be accessed here:
The data sets can be priced and shared as individual elements, for those that only want a subset, or a complete Credit Trends file via Snowflake.
Available Data Sets :
– Anonymized trade/account data of consumer Installment and Revolving loans
– Anonymized trade/account data of Mortgage loans
– Anonymized trade/account data of Auto loans
– Anonymized trade/account data of Student loans
– Anonymized trade/account data of Bank Cards
About the Provider: