Equifax: Real Property Insights
U.S. residential property data including ownership, property values, sale date, active listings and more
Real Property Insights provides a comprehensive look at public record data on residential properties across the United States, including information ownership, property values and characteristics, sales date and prices, mortgage liens, equity positions, and active listings.
– Industry-leading data, multi-sourced for better coverage and accuracy
– Proprietary automated valuation model accepted and used by major lending institutions that meets regulatory scrutiny and validated by independent third parties for accuracy
– Includes unique data elements such as interest rate, amortized loan balances, and estimated current LTV/CLTV balances
Use this information for benchmarking, research and analytics, trending, forecasting, prospecting, marketing, and account acquisition. Complement with other available Equifax data sets on this marketplace to gain additional views.
– Owner occupancy flag
– Current home value
– Home characteristics such as property type, bedroom and bathroom counts, home and lot square footage, and more
– Last sales date and price for length of residence and new homeowner identification
– Active mortgage liens including interest rates, loan type, and lender name
– LTV and CLTV calculations
– Active listing data such as price, date, and days on market
The Real Property Insights file layout can be accessed here.
A 30-day free trial with an auto-conversion to a paid subscription is available.
About the Provider:
Get access to the Equifax: Real Property Insights Dataset in Snowflake
Already a Snowflake customer?
Access this dataset directly from your Snowflake account*