Equifax: Home Value Trends and Forecasts
Current property values and home price trends and forecasts for U.S. residential properties
Home Value Trends and Forecasts provides current property values, home price trends and forecasts for residential properties across the United States.
– Industry leading data, multi-sourced for better coverage and accuracy.
– Proprietary automated valuation model accepted and used by major lending institutions that meets regulatory scrutiny and validated by independent third parties for accuracy.
– Includes proprietary methodology to determine accurate price trends and forecasts.
Use this information for benchmarking, research and analytics, trending, forecasting, prospecting, marketing and account acquisition.
Requests for alternate geography (i.e. state, county, MSA) and update frequencies (i.e. monthly, quarterly, annually) will be considered.
Need deeper insights? Try our Real Property Insights package free for 30 days to access Housing Characteristics, Property Listings, Recent Home Purchase Transactions, Home Value Trends and Forecasts, and Home Equity & Mortgages.
– Property type (i.e. single family, condo)
– Current property values utilizing automated valuation models
– Median sales price by zip code and segment
– Historical price changes by zip code for previous 8 quarters
– Forecasted price changes by zip code for upcoming 4 quarters
The Home Value Trends & Forecasts file layout can be accessed here.
About the Provider: