Equifax: Home Equity and Mortgages (Demo/Sample)
A sample dataset of equity status and current estimated mortgage lien data on U.S. residential properties
The Home Equity and Mortgages Free Dataset is a sample of 100 rows that represents the full dataset in terms of data types, organization, and fields. Please note that this is not real production data, subscribe to the Home Equity and Mortgages full version to get 100% production data.
Home Equity and Mortgages provides equity status and current estimated mortgage lien data on residential properties across the United States.
– Industry leading data, multi-sourced for better coverage and accuracy.
– Proprietary automated valuation model accepted and used by major lending institutions that meets regulatory scrutiny and validated by independent third parties for accuracy.
– Includes unique data elements such as interest rate, amortized loan balances, and estimated current LTV/CLTV balances.
Use this information for benchmarking, research and analytics, trending, forecasting, prospecting, marketing and account acquisition.
Requests for alternate geography (i.e. state, county, MSA) and update frequencies (i.e. monthly, quarterly, annually) will be considered.
Need deeper insights? Try our Real Property Insights package free for 30 days to access Housing Characteristics, Property Listings, Recent Home Purchase Transactions, Home Value Trends and Forecasts, and Home Equity & Mortgages.
– Property type (i.e. single family, condo)
– Estimated loan to value (LTV) and combined loan to value (CLTV)
– Last sales date and price
– Interest rate
– Loan type (i.e. FHA, conventional)
– First mortgage origination date, loan amount, and lender name
– Junior mortgage (HELOC, equity loan) origination date, loan amount, and lender name
The Home Equity and Mortgages file data layout can be accessed here:
Disclaimer: The information in this data set is fictitious, should be treated as such, and should be used only for testing purposes. Information in the data set does not represent any known business or consumer.
About the Provider: