Equifax: B2bConnect™ – Business Firmographics (Demo/Sample)
Sample data of business around the world that can be segmented by industry, revenue and much more
The B2bConnect™ Free Dataset contains sample records that represent the full dataset in terms of data types, organization, and fields. Please note that this is not real production data, subscribe to B2bConnect® full version to get 100% production data.
The B2bConnect™ full dataset offers firmographic information on more than 127 million global business locations of which 56 million are within the U.S. Derived from over 160 data sources, this dynamic dataset provides a comprehensive view of your commercial customers, prospects and suppliers. As a super aggregator, Equifax aggregates, compiles and originates high quality business data.
Marketers use the data for more precise segmentation and targeting by analyzing existing portfolios to optimize marketing spend and boost response rates. Database managers use the data for keying and linking disparate databases to create a single source of truth, including corporate hierarchy relationships, which can lead to productivity gains across departments.
The Demo data set has a sample of
– Around 2000 Businesses with their firmographics and NAICS codes
– Business Categories may include: Clothing Stores, Office Administrative
Services, Full Service Restaurants, Credit Unions, General
Automotive Repair businesses and Computer Programming, Data Processing and Other Related Computer Services.
Subset of Fields Included:
– Business demographics: business name, address, latitude/longitude, city, state, MSA, country
– Industry designation: primary and secondary SIC and NAICS codes
– Contacts: contact names, titles, email addresses, business phone (tele-verified)
– Corporate linkage: legal or affiliate/franchise
– Risk Indicators: foreign owned, business failure rate, credit risk score along with reason codes, out of business indicator
– Firmographics: number of local and corporate employees and revenue, year started, etc.
– Socio-economic: diverse ownership, various government designations
The B2bConnect data dictionary can be downloaded from here:
Disclaimer: The information in this data set is fictitious, should be treated as such, and should be used only for testing purposes. Information in the data set does not represent any known business or consumer.
About the Provider: