Epsilon: Consumer Data Insights
US Consumer non-cash transactional data on over 900 brands and household data including demographic, financial, lifestyle, and propensity models.
Consumer Data Insights – Premium – 2020
- Data elements that identify the key demographics of households including age, number of people in household, presence of children, marital status, occupation, etc.
- Data elements that identify household income, financial resources, and home value indicators.
- 120+ variables identifying consumer hobbies, interests and lifestyles to broaden consumer understanding including: hobbies and interests, purchase characteristics, reading habits, charitable donations, pet ownership, music interests, travel habits, nutrition and diet preferences, sports participation, and much more.
- Niches 5.0 is a clustering system that segments every household within the TotalSource Plus® consumer database into 26 distinct groups based on demographic, geographic, lifestyles, interests and behaviors.
- Our suite of 240+ industry-specific propensity models to identify audiences likely to engage, purchase or consume specific products and services.
Consumer Data Insights – Transactional Data – 2020
This robust dataset includes the following transactional data:
- Encompasses 27 Billion transactions and $1.6 Trillion in non-cash consumer transactions across key industries.
- Aggregated across 12 months by geography and reported at the overall, category (11), sub-category (67), and merchant levels (900+ merchants).
Transactional Data – Category Data (11 Categories):
- Communications Service Providers
- Financial Services
- Food-Convenience-Drug Store
- Other Retail
Sub-Category Data (67 Sub-Categories):
- Merchant-Level Data (900+ Merchants)
- 900+ merchants in the US Market. Contact us for more information on specific brands.
Get access to the Epsilon Dataset in Snowflake
Already a Snowflake customer?
Access this dataset directly from your Snowflake account*