Dun & Bradstreet: Education Institutions by MDR Sample
Industry-leading PreK-12 building data for US public and private districts and schools.
MDR has been the leading provider of education data for over 50 years supporting the sales and marketing strategies and insights for companies, non-profits, and associations. Schools are the hub of every community and teachers are a top consumer and influencer reaching into millions of households with school-age students. Over 400 job titles and 35 demographic and persona audience selections to help precisely define your desired audience for B2B and B2C intelligence. Institution data is updated bi-weekly.
– B2B & B2C Sales & Marketing
– Account-Based Sales & Marketing (ABM)
– Audience Targeting
– Audience Segmentation
– Audience Insights
– Top-of-Funnel Marketing
– Look-a-like Audience Development
– Sales Territory Planning & Mapping
– Identify Prospects for Personalized Marketing Strategies
– Schools and districts by geo, metro status, or household income
– Schools and districts by student enrollment and expenditures
– Schools and districts by type: public, private, charter, virtual, choice, or STEM
– Schools by grade
– Schools and districts that are new buildings
– Schools and districts by number of classrooms, teachers, or schools
– And many more…
About the Provider:
Dun & Bradstreet helps companies leverage data and analytical insights to take more intelligent actions that deliver a competitive edge. Data and insights are delivered through the Dun & Bradstreet Data Cloud and the solutions it powers.