Dataplace.ai: Socio-economic location profile
Annual, socio-demographic data on residents in select location
Dataplace.ai helps businesses understand where their customers are in the offline world. Whether it’s about identifying customers’ profile in a select location, defining location for a new store, targeting the right customers with marketing efforts or identifying points of sale with the highest sales potential – we make everyday business decisions in the offline world easier.
Our data, products and services help business to better understand the power of ‘where’. Thanks to our technology and data science we’re able to provide complex socio-demographic profile of any location – from a zip code level, through a geo-hash, to a particular address.
This data share includes 4 tables.
– Residents’ info
– Demographic profile
– Purchasing power
– Resident’s receipt
– Type of spatial unit (geohash, zipcode, selected catchment area)
– number of residents
– number of men
– number of females
– number of people in select age category
– number of people with select education level
– average purchasing power per capita/ total purchasing power in a given area
– average spending per capita on select category
– number of households
– number of households with select purchasing power category
– number of households by type (e.g. single parent, married couple)
– number of households by children (e.g. households with children aged 0-5yo)
– 10 additional fields
About the Provider:
We help businesses understand where their customers are in the offline world. Whether it’s about mapping customers’ journey, defining location for a new store, driving offline-online communication or identifying points of sale with the highest sales potential – we make everyday business decisions in the offline world easier.