Data Axle: Business Data
Complete business profiles on 60+ million businesses in US and Canada
Data Axle’s Business Database is largely recognized as the highest quality, most comprehensive, and most accurate data solution for business applications. We are ranked at the top of the leader board by Forrester among 12 companies evaluated. Data Axle business data connects with millions of consumers and businesses daily, powering the top search engines, providing points of interest data to the majority of in-vehicle navigation systems, and servicing Fortune 100 companies and mom-and-pop stores from coast to coast.
As an original compiler of both business and consumer information, Data Axle has developed a sophisticated data sourcing, compilation, and aggregation process based on an intimate knowledge of raw sources and decades of experience. Most of the data is offered through the real-time data delivery platform, Data Axle. Data is additionally available through exchanges, allowing it to be leveraged for use cases spanning direct mail, email, telemarketing, digital, and social, as well as licensed to power customer products such as navigation or online systems.
The Business database, which includes both US and Canada, is continuously compiled and updated. Because of the formation of new businesses, entities going out of business, and changes to existing businesses, the database must be continually maintained to keep the information up-to-date and accurate. Through public sources and additional processing, Data Axle can typically gather base-level information. Each business is then called to verify the information and obtain additional information.
Our Business Data is used for many use cases including:
1. Build a List – Get a list of businesses based on target criteria. Dozens of criteria available to build your target list including:
– Industry (SIC or NAICS) / Geography / Sales
– Number of Employees / Years in Business / Credit Rating
– Corporate Linkage / Benefits Provider / Public Filings (UCC, Bankruptcy, etc.)
– Executive Titles (Owner, Partner, CEO, Board Member, etc.) / Intent
– Expenditures (Advertising, Contract Labor, Insurance, Payroll, Rent & Leasing, Technology, Telecommunication, Utilities, etc.)
2. Enrich Lead and Customer Information – Get complete and updated information on your leads and customers. Business profile Information includes the following:
– Lines of Business (SIC or NAICS) / Current Address / Phone
– Website / Social Media Links / Corporate Linkage
– Executives (Title, Email) / Sales / Number of Employees
– Credit Rating / Year Established / Public Filings (UCC, Bankruptcy, etc.)
– Expenditures Breakdown and many more
About the Provider:
Data Axle, previously known as Infogroup, is a leading provider of business and consumer data.
For nearly 50 years, we have helped sales and marketing teams find new customers and grow their businesses with targeted prospects, data hygiene and enrichment services, real-time business intelligence solutions, and more. Our data also powers applications that touch people on a daily basis such as search, navigation, telematics, postal delivery, government planning, philanthropy, elections, banking, insurance, etc.
In the past, you may also have known us as InfoUSA, Yesmail, Salesgenie, Donnelley Marketing, Polk Directories, American Business Information, or by another one of our product names. Now, we’re simply Data Axle.
Get access to the Data Axle: Business Data Dataset in Snowflake
Already a Snowflake customer?
Access this dataset directly from your Snowflake account