DAT Freight and Analytics: DAT Load-to-Truck Ratio Data
Aggregated Freight Transaction Activity on DAT One
DAT’s Load-to-Truck Ratio data is a dataset built from the hundreds of millions of annual freight-matching transactions taking place in the DAT One ecosystem. Load and Truck posts are aggregated daily at a variety of geographic granularities to provide the industry’s best raw measure of spot market capacity demands in the continental United States and Canada.
Features of this dataset:
– Outbound (explicit origin) posted load and truck volumes down to the three-digit postal code level
– Lane-based (explicit origin and destination) posted load volumes down to the three-digit postal code
– Three trailer type categories (Dry Van, Refrigerated, and Flatbed)
– Daily aggregations reported
– Daily history back to 2013
– Search aggregations also available
– Type of Trailer
– Origin Geography Code
– Load-to-Truck Ratio
– Equipment Posts
– Load Posts
About the Provider:
DAT operates the largest truckload freight marketplace in North America. Transportation brokers, carriers, news organizations and industry analysts rely on DAT for market trends and data insights derived from 183 million freight matches and a database of $118 billion of market transactions.
Get access to the DAT Freight and Analytics: DAT Load-to-Truck Ratio Data Dataset in Snowflake
Already a Snowflake customer?
Access this dataset directly from your Snowflake account